Hey! Party Collective offers brides and grooms a fresh and modern perspective on wedding planning, coordination, design, crafting and installations. Our goal is to inspire clients with fresh ideas — to be themselves, to push the envelope and to think outside the box. Hey! Party Collective clients are looking for something different, bold, hip and edgy, and aren’t finding it in their typical event planning operation. Because of this, we work with venues with unique atmospheres, promote and collaborate with like-minded industry badasses, and find styles that cater to the particular tastes of our clients. Most importantly, we take our work — not ourselves — very seriously. Our team takes a casual and comfortable approach to each event we organize and we believe that our work can be, and should be, full of fun.
NICOLE LOWERY | OWNER + LEAD PLANNER + DESIGNER
- Loves weddings. Really loves dance parties.
- Fiercely wants your wedding to be as unique as you are, and has zero interest in the traditional, tired wedding rules.
- Stupidly organized. Unbelievable memory. Professional list-maker.
- Always cries during your ceremony.
- Likes to hug. Smiles often.
- Bends over backward to make your wedding a success.
- Inspired by: the urban landscape of Denver, adventurous couples, bold and unexpected color palettes, interior design, unique objects, little details with big impact, street food and killer cocktails!